GoPro 7 Ram Mount Test Honda GoldWing. I normally use a suction cup on mirror for SELFIE view on Goldwing. Decided I would try this product and see how it does when MotoVlogging. I also bought a Phone mount as well, which i always carry my phone in pocket or in my cup holder. I wanted to TEST for Shakiness/Vibration and Stability with my GoPro to see if footage would be useable. Watch the video and decide for yourself. this is NOT a full review or install video but simply a test with my GoPro Hero 7(which has Image Stabilization) Let me know your thoughts about it.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS