Today, I talk about two great cleaning products for the motorcycle. First is Dirtex and the second is Plexus. Dirtex is not only good for the Harley-Davidson, but is outstanding around the house. We have used it for years. Plexus is designed for windshields, and is by far the best cleaner for plastics. Join me as I talk about these two great products, as well as Ace-It polish. I use this as a polish on my 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS