Another day of my trip across country on the 2012 BMW R1200GS Triple Black! Riding from the Tampa Bay area near Bryan Glynn’s house from Cigar Obsession, I land for the night in Biloxi, MI. It rained on and off as I made my way through Florida, but cleared up as I chased the sunset through the pan handle and the Alabama and Mississippi deltas. – 2012 BMW R1200GS Triple Black – GoPro Hero 7 Black – Zoom H1n Recorder – Sony ECM3 Stereo Mic – Samsung Galaxy S9 – Deal’s Gap – Tail of the Dragon – Blue Ridge Parkway – Biloxi, MI
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Touring Midwest | Touring TRiBe Challenge | JUNE 2020 Wrap Up
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics