Today, I install and show you the new Custom Dynamics Saddlebag LED Latch Lightz. I was excited to put these on my Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special. The saddlebag LED lights are run, brake, and turn and are compatible with the Custom Dynamics Magic Strobes. They make a huge difference. Join me as I do a step-by-step installation and then show you what they look like on the bike.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2