Honda GoldWing Heated Seat Booster with Electrical Connection Heated Seat Amplifier. If you want to increase the heat on on your Honda Goldwing Seat, Consider installing the electrical Connection Heated Seat Amplifier. Simple To install..maybe 15 minutes at the most and at a cost of $44.95, well worth it for those cold rides on the Honda GoldWing. I found it seems to boost the heat quicker when starting up the bike. Note, the heat will NOT exceed the allowed temperature of the Honda ECM. Please check out the http://electricalconnection.com website for this product. Click HERE: https://electricalconnection.com/inde… to order and Mention “MemphisMike sent you. I think you will be very pleased with this product if you ride on cold days on your Honda GoldWing.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update