This is my test ride of the new 2020 Indian Challenger Motorcycle! Yes, I am a Honda GoldWing Owner and live and breathe Honda Red. Lemme, tell you…the 2020 Indian Challenger is one nice Ride in my opinion. For those who Love Bagger Style Motorcycles, this is a STRONG Contender in the market in my opinion. I highly recommend taking a Demo in your area if available. I also road the Indian Chieftain and the FTR 1200. Both very nice rides as well. Thank you Frank Barton of Indian of Memphis for hosting the Event.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2