This is my test ride of the new 2020 Indian Challenger Motorcycle! Yes, I am a Honda GoldWing Owner and live and breathe Honda Red. Lemme, tell you…the 2020 Indian Challenger is one nice Ride in my opinion. For those who Love Bagger Style Motorcycles, this is a STRONG Contender in the market in my opinion. I highly recommend taking a Demo in your area if available. I also road the Indian Chieftain and the FTR 1200. Both very nice rides as well. Thank you Frank Barton of Indian of Memphis for hosting the Event.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update