Tale Of Two Weeks: The Good. Today, I have a video about the tale of two weeks. I had a good week, and really a sad week. This video is about the good week. Join me as I ride on my 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special and talk about the great week we had on vacation with my parents. We definitely had some adventures during this trip, and I talk about it. Look for the Tale of Two Weeks: The Bad in the future.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2