Well, it was bound to happen sometime, if you ride enough. First time ever, I had a hole bad enough that I couldn’t at least get back home. This time is was a sudden 5-10 seconds-to-flat situation, on the freeway at speed. I knew what was happening and made it to the shoulder, then did everything I could do to at least get out of harms way. $400 later my day was shot, but got back on the road.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS