On Day 2 of the Wild & Wonderful Weekend Motorcycle Trip we leave Lewisburg, WV and stop in Babcock State Park. After checking out Glade Creek Grist Mill, we remount and ride to Nuttallburg Mining Camp which included plenty of unpaved road to get there. Next we stopped by Pies and Pints in Fayetteville to get some much needed lunch before taking a quick ride over the river to see New River Gorge Bridge. The rest of the afternoon was spent riding some great West Virginia roads to Elkins, WV where we stopped for the night.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2