On the final day of the 2019 Wild and Wonderful Weekend motorcycle trip, we leave Elkins, WV and head northwest to Philippi to check out the famous covered bridge. Afterward we continue north to Grafton before taking US 50 east the rest of the way back to Winchester, VA. We had a lot of firsts on this trip including our first crash but fortunately, everyone was fine. I hope you enjoyed watching the series and that you can join us on a future trip!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2