On Friday, September, 20, 2019, I left Bunker Hill, WV to ride the Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route on my 2016 KTM 1290 Super Adventure. I picked up at stage 5 riding it and stage 6 plus half of stage 7 before hopping on 322 West and staying in State College, PA for the night.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update