I put a set of Bridgestone Battlax Adventurecross AX41 tires on my 2016 KTM 1290 Super Adventure and rode sections 5, 6, and 7 of the Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route. I’ve ridden on these tires on pavement, gravel, dirt and rocks. As I stated in the video I’ve yet to ride them in the wet and I’ve only put a little over 700 miles on them but wanted to share my impressions of them so far. I hope you find the video helpful.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300
- The $12,000 Recall Update