I put a set of Bridgestone Battlax Adventurecross AX41 tires on my 2016 KTM 1290 Super Adventure and rode sections 5, 6, and 7 of the Mid Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route. I’ve ridden on these tires on pavement, gravel, dirt and rocks. As I stated in the video I’ve yet to ride them in the wet and I’ve only put a little over 700 miles on them but wanted to share my impressions of them so far. I hope you find the video helpful.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2