If you are looking for inexpensive Winter, warm and waterproof gloves for less than $25, this might be a good option for you.Good winter Motorcycle gloves can cost upwards of $100, and sadly may or may not get used more than 5 or 6 times, depending on your element of cold weather and length of winter. So why Pay LOTS of money? you can get these gloves here for less than $25.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2