Join me on an early summer retreat from the heat as I motocamp off of my 2012 BMW R1200GS Triple Black. Riding, Camping, Cooking – all in one video. It’s a long one, but it was fun. Recorded before a live studio audience…not really, just seeing who reads the description. Recorded in June of 2019 – 2012 BMW R1200GS Triple Black – Greer, AZ – Sunrise Lake AZ – Camp Cook – Cookout – BBQ – Carne Asada – GoPro Hero 7 Black – Samsung Galaxy S10+
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Barkbusters Kit Unboxing | Barkbusters For F850GS Parts
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker