While riding my GoldWing, I regularly stop and talk to our local Paper Man. We have gotten to be good friends on a short Sunday visit. Most of the time I buy him either breakfast or Lunch, and occasionally slip a $20 bill down in the sack. Not sure why I have taken to him so much, but just feel the need to Pay it Forward to him. You see the fellow down the street about 300 yards simply stands on the corner and ASK for Money, while this Guy WORKS for his money, and very little at that. I encourage you to “Pay it Forward if you can. I am a blessed man, and I hop you are as well.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS