Clean, Polish, Protect Motorcycle Gas Tank on a Triumph Rocket III. My buddy purchased a Triumph Rocket III in my hometown. He lives in Oklahoma and know as the Goldwing Cowboy. So in the meantime, I am storing his bike for a couple of weeks and thought I would get it detailed up for him when he picks it up. Hopefully this video will show you a few tips when it comes to cleaning and detailing your motorcycle. If the tank had been in BAD shape with lots of contaminants, I would have used a Clay Bar on it first! It simply had a few minor surface scratches in it and needed very little attention.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS