Cruise Control Fix for Honda Goldwing. In this short video I will show you one thing to check for if you are having issues with your Cruise Control on your 2001-2017 Honda GoldWing. It simply could be the small Bushing on the clutch lever handle or one of the 2 micro switches which detect whether the clutch is pulled in or not. Have not fear…If MEMPHISMIKE can fix it, YOU can too, as I am not the Best of Wrenches in town. Thank you for watching and do not forget to hit the LIKe Button, Leave a Comment and SUBSCRIBE!
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS