BEST AUDIO SETUP FOR MOTOVLOGGING! In this Video, I discuss my Audio Setup for Motovlogging. I currently use The GoPro Hero 7 BLACK & The GoPro Hero Session 5 for motovlogging. I added the Tascam DR-05X Digital Audio Recorder along with the PowerDewise Lav Microphone. The Microphone and Digital Recorder will run you a little over $110 in addition to your action camera of choice for your setup. I simply thought $50 was WAY too much for the GoPro Microphone Adaptor and for a few more Dollars, I could have this setup. The Tascam DDR-05X also with serve as a Digital Microphone Interface , giving you the option to plug you microphone in the Recorder and Straight into your computer for recording as well.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Motorcycle Ride to Ocala National Forest | Florida Scenery on a Motorcycle
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS