Here’s how to install the BMW Fit For All Bluetooth communicator into a helmet. Okay, so you bought a BMW Fit-For-All and while thumbing through the box, something was missing-Directions on how to install it into your helmet. No worries, I have you covered. This video will show you how to mount a motorcycle Bluetooth inside a helmet. In the video I show how to mount a Bluetooth communicator in a modular helmet, but you can easily modify it for a full face helmet. The BMW Fit for all communicator is small! To make it this small the battery is separate from the device itself. So, it’s important to find a good place to put the battery. This video shows how to install a motorcycle Bluetooth into a Scorpion AT950 helmet. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below. I’ll also be doing a full review once I get a few miles in with the BMW Fit for all Bluetooth.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2