Today, I answer 7 questions in some sort of order. I was asked by BoDean 52 to answer these for the 7 gear challenge, and I wanted to share my thoughts on it. At the end, I list three riders to do the same 7 gear challenge. Join me as I ride my 2017 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special through the back country roads of Maryland. 1, What motivated you to have your first motorcycle? 2. What type of riding do you prefer? (twisty vs straight…single vs group) 3. What’s your favorite type of motorcycle trip? ( Day, Weekend or longer) 4. What’s your favorite ride or destination? 5. What’s the biggest lesson motorcycling has taught you? 6. Do you have any words of wisdom for a person looking to get into motorcycling? 7. What’s your next big destination or ride?
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- SW Motech Adventure Rack Install on F850GS | Monokey Top case Plate Install
- Alpinestars Toucan Boot First Impressions 2020 | Alpinestars Gore-Tex Touring and Off-Road Boot
- What It’s Like To Be An Essential Worker
- GIVI Tanklock Overview | Givi Tanklock install on a F850GS
- Gnarly Riding in Costa Rica | 2020 Costa Rica Unlimited Motorcycle Trip | Part 2