After riding back to back days, we got the 3rd day off to rest and recover. After hanging out at the compound for part of the morning we drove to Los Suenos Resort & Marina for lunch and to take in some views. After checking out a hotel on top of a mountain, we headed back to the compound for some colds ones and a swim in the pool.
Subscribe on youtube!
Help me reach my 100k goal by sharing!
Join the FJR1300 Enthusiasts Group on Facebook to connect with tons of other great people to discuss the bike, farkles, repairs, mods, buy/sell, show your pics, rides, videos and more!
- Surprise Motorcycle Trip To Here
- Almost Heaven to Hell and Back | Iron Butt SaddleSore 1000
- Motorcycle Camping Gear | What I Pack On My Harley Davidson! Part 1 Prep & Planning
- All-In-One Dynamic LED Batwing Fairing Vent Insert From Custom Dynamics
- Gloss It 5H Ceramic Coating 2 Year Mark Review On My FJR1300